Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ohhh Blogging....

So I'm really bad a blogging because I feel like I always need a bunch of pictures to prove that we do more with our lives than just work and be bums. Well.... I've decided to think of our blog more as a Journal as a way to record our own family history because just like blogging, I'm also bad at journaling! ( I think that's a word...) So hopefully I will be a little better and keeping this up to date. You might notice that I put up stuff from last year because I'm hoping to make note of the things we've been doing with our lives! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way! I struggle with blogging too! It's a challenge but hey I like it when you put new stuff so when I board I can read them and its not blocked at school unlike facebook.

    ReplyDelete