Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Job!

So I got a new job that I will be starting in a few weeks. I went in to PG Junior High to get signed up for their sub list and I ran into the vice principal who is in our ward. He told me that they had a position available for a tracker and that I should apply. Yesterday I had the interview and they called me later that evening telling me I got the job! I'm really excited to be starting something full time (with the exception of summer vae-k of course) at a school. Hopefully it will be something to open doors for a teaching job in the future.

In other news... We are getting new carpet next week! Whoo Hoo! Buh-Bye blue carpet!!:)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! That's so exciting that you got a job. I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do those spots remind you of the map of Hawaii? =D

    ReplyDelete