Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cherry Hill

This last weekend, we spent some quality time at cherry hill with the fam. I have very vague memories of the place from when I was little. It's funny how much bigger things feel when you are a kid. We had a good time camping, swimming, and having lots of good treats and laughs. My brother Josh and his wife Patrice invited us up there to camp in their trailer. It was awesome to see us 6 adults fill every square inch of the trailer when it came time to sleeping arrangements.


Bree was sleeping below our bed and she got a good kick in the head when I got up to go to the bathroom one night.

I love being able to spend time with the fam. I didn't get any pictures since we were in the water most of the time but we definitely had a good time!


This next weekend we will be up in Idaho for my family reunion! Very excited to see all the Idaho peeps and have some good fun:)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment