Saturday, September 11, 2010

Student Teaching

I started my student teaching about 3 weeks ago now. I was not sure what to expect and waiting for this time to come made me very anxious! It is kind of weird to think that I am finally here. Going through school I felt like the time for me to be student teaching would never come!

But from now until December I am officially a ......


That's right! I am currently doing my student teaching at Lehi Jr. High teaching 7th grade health and one 7th grade boy's P.E. class. I am absolutely loving the experience. For the most part, the students are Great! I have a really good time getting to know them and I especially love getting the chance to be in a classroom teaching. This coming week is when I will start teaching solo and using all of my own lesson plans. So right now I am planning, planning, planning! Getting all my lesson plans ready and making sure I've got all my materials prepared. It is more work than I originally thought, but I still really enjoy it:)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are having fun and not as tired as me. Poor Jared has a tired wife who wants to go to bed at 10pm!

    ReplyDelete