Sunday, August 15, 2010

Holy Smokes... Bree is 17!!

Tyson and I really wanted to make sure that Bree had a blast on her birthday and we thought "what better way to celebrate than by going to the lake??" Bree was excited about the idea so we sent an invite to some of her good friends and planned a boating trip for Friday. As many of you know, Tys and I are big on wakeboarding and wakesurfing.

When we signed up to be chaperons of a boat-full of hyped up teens, we didn't realize that we would be doing this....


And this....



Oh, and some more of this....


These guys could play this game ALL day. Carson even lost his shorts on one round!


It was actually really entertaining seeing all these kids get thrashed around on the tube. I'm not gonna lie though... I was a little scared for their lives because this guy....

Showed NO MERCY!

Throughout the day, we did manage to get SOME surfing in. One of Bree's friends was able to surf the wave, without the rope, by the end of the day thanks to our RAD coaching skills.

Bree and Tyson's attempt at Double Surfing. They are Pro!

After about 8 fun hours of baking in the sun, we headed home for some pizza and ice cream. Tyson and I were glad that we could take Bree and her friends to the lake, but next year, we might just send her to the pool instead;)

Love ya Bree! Happy Birth!!


1 comment:

  1. Ha thats pretty funny cause...I totally would be with those teenagers (if I wasn't pregnant of course) because I think tubing is the best! Its the only thing my family ever wants to do when we get out on the lake.

    ReplyDelete