Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mulligans with Bree!

On Saturday, Bree and I headed up to South Jordan to help set up for my brother's wedding. Well we finished WAY early and we needed to find something to do until the wedding. We were driving towards the freeway and drove past Mulligans golf course. Neither of us had played mini golf in ages so we decided to go play! It was a bit of an adventure with my crazy sister!

Hole #1. This is where Bree is still acting sane haha

I can never seriously smile....

Looks like a friendly golfer, but don't let her fool you!

This is where Bree starts to lose her mind a little bit. Haha it was really HOT!

Really getting into it.

This is when Bree got pegged by a stray golf ball!

Haunted House

After about 2 hours, we finally finished the course. I'm pretty sure I won...! We had a really fun time but we might just stick to wiffleball from now on:)

No comments:

Post a Comment