Thursday, April 15, 2010

Remembering Hopscotch

Okay so I know that she was just a rabbit and that she is not like a dog who actually shows its owner some type of affection, but we really got attatched to our little bunny. This week Tyson and I went outside to go check on Hopscotch. We had recently moved her from inside our house to a nice roomy cage outside in our garden. Well when we got to her cage Hopscotch was nowher to be found... We've been keeping an eye out for her everyday, but I've decided that it is time to face the fact that she is not coming back. She was our first pet that Tyson and I had together and we will miss you Hopscotch!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I imagine the local raccoons got her. It was probably a frightful ending, but probably very swift being that raccoons have sharp teeth and claws. So long Hopscotch, we will miss you. -Trevor

    ReplyDelete